[Frameworks] Portraits of artists

Kabir kbrmehta at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 15:04:08 UTC 2014

Dear Frameworkers

I am currently working on a film that documents the daily routine of a painter/ experimental filmmaker - a poetic portrait of this aging artist who is now in his 80s. I am very keen on exposing myself to similar films that have been made in the past - primarily personal, poetic portrait films of artists (not traditional TV-style documentaries) and it would be great if I could please get recommendations if you have any? I live in India so works that are available on Ubu or elsewhere online would be of great help.

Thanks a lot for your help.