[Frameworks] good 16m lab in europe

Marco Poloni mar.poloni at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 08:02:17 UTC 2014

Thanks Jana,

This is really helpful!

The good thing with Mr. Draser, the owner of Andec, is that once
you're past his ex-eastern-german attitude (deadpan, a bit rough on
the surface) he is very gentle, reliable, and professional.

Anyone has had some experience with ARRI schwarzfilm in Berlin, or TF
Cinenova in Wiesbaden?

Thanks,

Best,
Marco