[Frameworks] If you want Kodak hicon, order it now

Robert Schaller robert at ontosmedia.com
Mon Sep 29 19:39:13 UTC 2014

I received a call last week informing me that Kodak was now shipping
backorders, and I had a long talk with the representative who called; she
had been there a long time, and commiserated with me about the
discontinuation of 7363 and a bunch of other stocks that she named.  She
was unhappy about the way things were going, and it sure didn't sound like
there would be any more made!

I have the impression that it's gone forever.  I'd love to be shown wrong!

--Robert