[Frameworks] 35mm Black and White Print - Dolby Sound

Bernd Luetzeler filmi at gmx.de
Sat Apr 4 03:42:30 UTC 2015

ah, and one more thing: Ramnord has the latest version of Cinevator, they can even expose on 35mm colour negative.
I have not done that myself, so I dunno how it works and what are the requirements for your digital material. Also I dunno how it works with the soundtrack then.
But the great thing is that you can get a 35mm Negative made, and from that you could get analogue contact prints made.
Ramnord have made contact prints for me just recently (from 35mm print material via 35mm interneg) and they were also looking great.