[Frameworks] For sale: William C. Wees' "Recycled Images" and other film/video related books

John McAndrew jj.mcandrew at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 15:49:36 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I've been having a major clear out of my book collection and realised I've
got a duplicate copy of this apparently OOP book published by Anthology
Film Archives in 1993 which I'm happy to sell. It's in excellent condition
with no damage to the covers and clean unmarked pages. I'm not sure of its
value as the only copies I can find are on Amazon which are extremely
overpriced and without descriptions (i.e. the sellers probably don't
possess any copies for sale), so why not make me an offer? You can either
reply to me here or to my dedicated email address which is
negativebooks at gmail.dot.com. I'm based in the United Kingdom and accept
payment in Pound Sterling through PayPal, and also bank transfer/cheque for
people who have a UK bank.

I have a whole bunch of other interesting books that I'm prepared to sell
too (including ones on experimental cinema and video art), you can find the
complete list here at negativebooks.tumblr.com/booklist. Again, please make
me offers on them! I'm more than happy to combine orders to reduce postage
costs. Conditions of the books vary as most are used and secondhand, but I
can send detailed descriptions and photos if any titles specifically
interest you.

Many thanks,
John