[Frameworks] The Last Reel

Bernd Lützeler filmi at gmx.de
Thu Apr 16 03:43:28 UTC 2015

I dont even think that this is so ironic, in fact many new technologies celebrate their predecessor or even their predecessor's death. It's the logic of Skeuomorph. In Europe for instance the light bulb has been almost completely banned. But at the same time it has a revival in form of those bigger industrial bulbs that now have entered the world of hipster cafes, flagship stores and pop up shops...

Bernd