[Frameworks] Experiments in Cinema wraps up it's 10th anniversary festival!

Bryan Konefsky bkonefsky at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 17:15:28 UTC 2015

Hi everyone - man, we had a swell 10th anniversary last week!  With amazing
guests in attendence such as Gabriela Golder, Andres Denegri, Caryn Cline,
Ruth Hayes, Julia Dogra-Brazell, Kamila Kuc, Maarit Suomi-Vaananen, Kerry
Laitala, Catherine Forester, Nazli Dincel, Dustin Zemel, Gene Youngblood,
Taylor Dunne, Ed DeBuvitz, Ying Liu, Linda Fenstermaker, Mike Morris,
Raissa Contreras, Ben Popp, Kevin T Allen, Kate Lain, John Wenger, Tricia
McInroy, Brenda Burmeister, Doug Katelus, Jeremy Moss and many others
helping us celebrate this special occassion!

And, as a reminder to all you gentle readers, if you go to our website at
www.experimentsincinema.org "shop EIC" you will find our new 8 disc
fundraising DVD collection (and older DVDs) as well as our
brand-spanking-new book "Undependently Yours: Imagining a World Beyond the
Red Carpet" with essays by Gene Younngblood, Chip Lord, Caryn Cline, Sasha
Waters Freyer, Caroline Koebel, Clint Enns, and many more!!!!

all the best,

Bryan Konefsky
founder/director, EIC
el presidente, Basement Films

Great art has always gone to the masses, to their hopes and dreams, for
that spark that kindled their souls. The rest, "the many, all too many" as
Nietzsche called mediocrity, have been mere commodities that can be bought
with money, cheap glory, or social position.
- Emma Goldman