[Frameworks] color filters

Ariella Ben-Dov abd at belvmanco.com
Fri Apr 24 13:50:10 UTC 2015

remove

From: Joe Ventress <jrventress at gmail.com<mailto:jrventress at gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, April 23, 2015 at 11:46 AM
To: Experimental Film Discussion List <frameworks at jonasmekasfilms.com<mailto:frameworks at jonasmekasfilms.com>>
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] color filters

Hi Floris, take  a look at this Rosco filter web page. It gives transmission loss in percentages, I believe buried in this site is a "stop" loss chart, but you'll have to dig around for it. Try Lee filters website too.

All gels are going to have different transmission loss percentages, but obviously some more than others. By using charts such as this you may be able to find gels with similar transmission losses.

Best,
Joe Ventress
Los Angeles

http://www.rosco.com/filters/roscolux.cfm