[Frameworks] Steenbeck with digital sound

Aaron Juneau Aaron.Juneau at tate.org.uk
Thu Aug 6 13:30:49 UTC 2015

Please remove me from this list. I’ve asked to be taken off many many times to no avail.

From: Zach Poff <z at zachpoff.com<mailto:z at zachpoff.com>>
Date: Thursday, 6 August 2015 14:28
To: "frameworks at jonasmekasfilms.com<mailto:frameworks at jonasmekasfilms.com>" <frameworks at jonasmekasfilms.com<mailto:frameworks at jonasmekasfilms.com>>
Subject: [Frameworks] Steenbeck with digital sound

Hi folks. I recently had some experience modifying a Steenbeck flatbed for synchronization to Pro Tools. I wrote a guide about it on my website and figured I'd share with Frameworks:

http://www.zachpoff.com/diy-resources/steenbeck-with-synced-digital-audio/

Feel free to contact me with questions, corrections or suggestions. -Zach

Please note that any information sent, received or held by Tate may be disclosed under the Freedom of Information Act 2000