[Frameworks] NYC screening tomorrow night.

Beebe, Roger W. beebe.77 at osu.edu
Thu Aug 6 18:02:38 UTC 2015

Frameworkers,

I’ll be doing a screening tomorrow night (Friday) at 7:30 p.m. at Microscope Gallery in Brooklyn (1329 Willoughby Ave.), and I thought it might be of interest to those of you in Greater Gotham.  I should warn you that while my work is still predominantly in 16mm, tomorrow’s program will focus exclusively on my video work (of which there’s also a significant body after 20+ years of making moving images), so don’t come expecting to see a battery of 16mm projectors lining the back wall of the space.  I still hope the show will be of some interest to some of you—if you make it out, do come say hello.  Show details:

http://www.microscopegallery.com/?page_id=16417

Best,
Roger

p.s.  Apologies about the late announcement, but this has all come together in a hurry, so we only got the info up on the web this week.