[Frameworks] Titles of scratch films

Ruth Hayes randomruth at comcast.net
Tue Aug 25 21:58:25 UTC 2015

Hi Tess,

I and other members of Olympia, WA. Crackpot Crafters (Devon Damonte, Jason Gutz, Eric Sarai, Meg Myhre, and several others) have been doing a lot of scratching on 16mm and 35, among other techniques, but not necessarily completing them as finished "films." More likely projecting loops of them in live performance venues as expanded cinema. We have a Facebook page with some clips and images, and I've posted some of my loops to my vimeo page.  (www.vimeo.com/ruthhayes)

You might also check out the chapter on Direct Animation in Maureen Furniss' Animation Bible for which Devon wrote a significant chunk, as I understand it!

Best,

Ruth

http://www.randommotion.com
blogs.evergreen.edu/hayesr