[Frameworks] Bi-packing acetate in a Bolex

Robert Todd Robert_Todd at emerson.edu
Sun Dec 6 03:00:38 UTC 2015

She did it in a darkroom, I think she unloaded the film from a daylight spool onto another daylight spool, used spacers and a spring clamp to hold the tails-out HiCon and the tails-our TRI-X in place on the rewinds and spooled those back, then ran it through the boles in dim light to help guide the alignment. I can write her…