[Frameworks] 35mm/16mm raw stock for sale.

Jesse Andrewartha curiousollie at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 11:04:52 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I have some raw stock short ends and recans for sale that I will be listing in the coming days. Ranging from Vision3 to Fuji Eterna, the film had been stored in a cool, dark room for most of its time in storage. I have shot some of the Vision3 stock and had great results (see https://vimeo.com/147604412), but I haven't tested every stock so all stock all film sales are as-is with no returns and are priced accordingly.  All prices are in USD:

Kodak 5219 Vision3 500T:
Recan: 10 cents per foot
Short ends: 5 cents per foot

Fuji Eterna and Eterna vivid:
5 cents per foot

Kodak 5218 Vision2:
4 cents per foot

Older Kodak (VISION, EXR):
2.5 cents per foot

I'd love to keep it all, but I have an upcoming shoot I need to finance, so I'm selling what I can. Here's the initial offering:

Kodak 5219 Vision3 500T
#1. 250ft se $12.50
#2. 370ft se $18.50
#3. 400ft recan $40