[Frameworks] Projector installation prep

Ryder White ryder.white at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 23:22:41 UTC 2015

Howdy, Frameworks,

I am getting ready to put up an installation next month (a short 16mm loop)
and I am getting all my gear together...does anyone have any tips for
preparing a projector for this kind of run? It won't be running
continuously, but will probably rack up an hour or two daily for four
weeks. I have a spare machine on hand, other expendables, and many copies
of the loop, but there are probably things that others have thought up that
I haven't.

Many thanks for your thoughts!

Ryder