[Frameworks] projector belts

Beebe, Roger W. beebe.77 at osu.edu
Sun Feb 1 18:51:29 UTC 2015

All,

Out on the road in New Orleans I was given an Eiki NT-0 that’s missing its main drive belt.  I’m now in Los Angeles, and I’m wondering if anyone knows somewhere locally where I could pick up a belt.  I just measured & it looks like it’s about 9 3/4”.  I know people have posted here before about creative alternatives to proper projector belts, so I’m open to anything that I can find in a hurry.  (I need to see on Monday if this projector will work; otherwise I’ll need to grab a projector when I’m back in Ohio on Tuesday.)

Thanks in advance, hive mind.
Roger