[Frameworks] projector belts

todd eacrett hellbox at agit-prop.com
Sun Feb 1 19:45:15 UTC 2015

As Scott says, O rings from any industrial or hydraulics supply. The
real belts are polyurethane, and you may find poly O rings; if not get
nitrile. Not as durable, but cheap. If you can take a sample from
another machine to the store, they can match the size. I could measure
one tomorrow and send you the specs.

Cheers,

Todd

All,