[Frameworks] Looking for films made in "THE OTHER"

Jorge Lorenzo Flores Garza jorgelorenzo at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 3 16:51:56 UTC 2015

Rosario Sotelo, Mexican-American in San Francisco has some great films.

Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 13:37:28 +0100
From: lenaditte at gmail.com
To: frameworks at jonasmekasfilms.com
Subject: [Frameworks] Looking for films made in "THE OTHER"

Hi Everybody --

I am looking for films made by women and made "in the other", meaning in another country, in another society, another world; trying to cope with the occuring differences or the attempt to establish new, fictional narratives in order to counter the expierienced "other".

I am putting together a program that will be titled " The Other; I." for an off-space in Copenhagen, Denmark and would love to show recently produced pieces...

Looking forward to your suggestions!

Alle the best,
Lena

www.lenadittenissen.com