[Frameworks] Call for radical film submissions! "Fan the flames of discontent"

Kelly Gallagher kelly at purpleriot.com
Sat Feb 21 20:27:04 UTC 2015

Hello friends and filmmakers,
Over at "Now! A Journal of Urgent Praxis," we are putting out a call for
submissions! --
http://www.now-journal.com/?page_id=204

Call for New Works: Fan the Flames of Discontent!
*Now! – A Journal for Urgent Praxis – calls for new creative work: **films,
writings, newly unimagined forms, made in rapid yet eloquent engagement
with the here and now of political and cultural life. We seek radical forms
expressing radical content, works that place an equal weight between formal
innovation and political urgency. As history unfolds, we need works that
rearrange the moment, giving us the space to see and think more clearly.
Now! is an organizing tool. Works will be published on this site as well as
put together for exhibitions and meetings. Above all else, we seek works
that fan the flames of discontent. We are neither idle nor observers.  *

*Submit to: *editor at now-journal.com

Thanks everyone!
Solidarity-
Kelly Gallagher