[Frameworks] 150 16mm films Available for Pick-Up

Brendan & Jeremy Smyth blacksmythfilms at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 22:08:06 UTC 2015

Hello!

Our father in Haverhill, MA stumbled upon 150 16mm film cans at the
Northern Essex Community College Film/Video Department. We wish we could
catalogue the films and let ya'll know what's available, but we live far
away! He doesn't want to hold onto them for more than a couple of weeks.
We're trying to find someone who is interested in picking them up from his
house. The house is 35 minutes from Boston, 1 hour 45 minutes from
Providence, 3 hours from NYC. Seems worth it! Wish we could snag it, but
again, we live far away now.

Email us off the listserv if you're interested in picking them up:
info at thesmythbrothers.com

FYI!

Brendan & Jeremy Smyth
www.thesmythbrothers.com