[Frameworks] Films on nuclear energy, The Cold War, utopia

todd eacrett hellbox at agit-prop.com
Sat Feb 28 17:42:16 UTC 2015

Couple of recent suggestions:

Su Rynard's "As Soon as Weather Will Permit," on her uncle's role in
the Hiroshima bombing.

Daniel McIntyre's "Lion" series, seven short films about Chernobyl and
radiation.

Hope Tucker's "Handful of Dust," uses cyanotypes processed in the
sand downwind from atomic test sites in Utah, printed from negs of a
1950s western shot in the same location.