[Frameworks] 16mm Equipment for Sale

Dominic Angerame dominic.angerame at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 17:51:43 UTC 2015

I have several items for sale, all in great condition. Please contact me
off list  if interested.

1 16mm Black Moviscop like new $350 plus shipping

1 10mm RX Mount Switar lense. Optics are great, cosmetic wear $350 plus
shipping

1 Rex o Fader for in camera fades, etc. $40 shipping free.

2 vintage 16mm German Siemans movie cameras. Circa 1937. Cartridge loading
50ft. Motors still function. Has registration pins, comes with orig case
and German Instructions $100 plus shipping.

These are all listed on ebay for much higher prices, so please contact me
off list. Contact Dominic Angerame dominic at cinemod.net

Thanks