[Frameworks] Film cameras latest models

Roger D. Wilson rogerdwilson at sympatico.ca
Sun Jan 18 22:36:57 UTC 2015

I think the Arri 416 Super 16mm camera was introduced in the 2000's - 2005 or 2006.

From: beebe.77 at osu.edu
To: pamarin82 at yahoo.com; frameworks at jonasmekasfilms.com
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 15:25:55 +0000
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] Film cameras latest models

When was the Aaton A-Minima introduced?  Early 2000s?  Late 1990s?  That’s the most recent big film camera launch I remember.  But doesn’t it seem like there are kickstarters for new film cameras all the time still?  Wasn’t there some Scandanavian s8 camera
 just a few years ago (that was going to be outrageously expensive)?  I think it’d be hard to come up with a definitive list of those smaller products.  I tired to look at the super8wiki to see if there was a way to search the cameras by model year, but it
 doesn’t seem especially easy to do.

2 cents,
R.