[Frameworks] The Public Domain Project

Nicholas Kovats nkovats at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 20:13:14 UTC 2015

http://www.pond5.com/free

“a comprehensive and ever-expanding collection of copyright-free
multimedia content that’s accessible for free search, free download
and free use. Our aim is to assemble the world’s greatest collection
of free public domain content tailored specifically for editors,
designers, musicians, and other media makers. We’ve searched
government and public archives around the globe, pulling together some
of the best examples of copyright-free footage, photography, sound
recordings, 3D models and more.”