[Frameworks] Looking for a Director

Jamie Cleeland ethnomite at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 6 06:15:36 UTC 2015

Hello, sometime ago I posted here looking for a Director for a documentary project about a radical pacifist who ran a film van for 20+ years in the UK.  Someone came forward, though due to differences about control of editing, decided he would withdraw from the project.  I have an excellent cinematographer who is involved in the project and keen to find someone to work with.  Our hope is to complete a trailer which would be used for applying for funding.

Anyone with any interest, who is willing to take onboard this great project and would like further info, please contact me on Skype: James.cleeland967

Sent from my iPad