[Frameworks] Digital file to VHS?

Michael m.g.pigott at warwick.ac.uk
Tue Jul 14 09:14:00 UTC 2015

Here's a suite of VHS based work from me:

http://michaellightborne.businesscatalyst.com/vhs-suite.html

It's relatively easy to get digital video onto VHS - you just need a VCR
and a composite or (S-Video) output on whatever digital player you are
using. The most straighforward setup (though not offering the best
quality before the video gets to VHS) is to burn your video onto DVD and
then dub to a VHS cassette. DVDplayer -> VCR

Michael