[Frameworks] Digital file to VHS?

k. a.r. a_r_k_ at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 14 21:14:22 UTC 2015

because you are going from one format to another, and they need a machine in between to convert it.
you are not changing the scan rate, correct, but you would be converting one resolution to another, lower resolution.

You would go in 1080i (example) from the computer, and export it NTSC to your VHS deck.

Scan converter is the simplified name of the device you would would use.

Kristie

'A first class technician should work best under pressure.'

- - - Issac Asimov