[Frameworks] ANALOGICA SELECTION screening / ATA San Francisco / 7.17.2015

FRAME analogica frame.analogica at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 06:59:02 UTC 2015

Dear Frameworkers,
we are going to present the ANALOGICA SELECTION program Friday July 17, 8PM at ATA in San Francisco.

ANALOGICA SELECTION 2014 ///
San Francisco / 7.17.2015 / ATA Artists' Television Access / 8PM
ANALOGICA is a yearly international festival for disseminating and learning about analog technologies as well as to promoting artists and filmmakers who work with film.
The festival takes place during the first weekend of October in Ora (BZ) a small town situated in the Alps, in northern Italy.
ANALOGICA FILM SELECTION is the annual short film program promoted by ANALOGICA.
After the yearly edition of the festival, the ANALOGICA SELECTION will have a screening tour for one year. We are very happy to present the ANALOGICA program in San Francisco for the first time.

https://www.facebook.com/events/852622764819109/

https://vimeo.com/133237857

http://www.atasite.org/

www.analogica.org