[Frameworks] reversed River Rites

Christopher Ball cbifilms at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 01:17:01 UTC 2015

After viewing both, I thought it was interesting that I didn't connect
characters and events in the original (reverse) version, as well as I did
in the forward version.  The reverse version felt more like separate events
interconnected by the camera move, whereas the forward version felt like a
single continuous event.  Did anyone else feel the same way?  It may be
that reversing time and motion breaks the brain's ability to follow a
"storyline" or sequence as easily.

Christopher