[Frameworks] processing 16mm Tri X as negative in a bucket like a savage

Mark Street mstreet430 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 19:58:55 UTC 2015

ooops forgot to change the subject heading on this....

Hey Party Animals,
I plan on processing some 16mm Tri X reversal (as negative) in a bucket in
my basement next week.  Haven't done this in years.  Can someone point me
to a fairly current guide to how to do so?  Of course, I realize it'll be
mostly trial and mostly error.... But a start (chemistry, times etc etc)
would be appreciated.

all the best,

Mark Street
*www.markstreetfilms.com <http://www.markstreetfilms.com>*