[Frameworks] AC lock projector

mariah garnett mariah.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 01:48:07 UTC 2015

I'm doing an installation where i'm running one strip of 16mm film through
two projectors which face each other. I've done it before with projectors
which, when plugged into the same socket, synched up with each other. i
thought they were eiki ssl-0's but that was 5 years ago and i can't
remember what model they were. i'm looking at the documentation and they
look like eikis. is there another eiki slot load projector which might fit
the bill?