[Frameworks] Lawrence Brose returns to what he does best

defensefund defensefund at lawrencebrose.com
Tue Jun 9 04:03:17 UTC 2015

Dear Friends and Supporters,

More good news to share.

The Buffalo News just published this insightful article on Lawrence, his art and
his return to the art scene after the nightmare of his legal case.  It is time
to celebrate this return and the new artwork.

We look forward to seeing you at Body of Trade and Commerce Gallery
<http://www.btandcgallery.com/> on Niagara Street, Friday evening from 6 to 9pm.

Here is the link to this article:

http://buffalo.com/2015/06/08/news/art/brose-returns-to-buffalo-art-scene-with-indicted/

We still need to remind everyone that Lawrence agreed to a plea deal to bring
this unfair situation to an end.  Probation still limits his movements and he is
subject to very close observation.  Freedom from this prosecution has cost
Lawrence dearly, financially and otherwise, and we need to continue to raise
significant funds for his debt. To make tax deductible donations to Lawrence’s
defense please log on to http://ncrj.org/lawrence-brose/ and donate to the
Artist Fund for Lawrence Brose.

We encourage everyone to visit the defense fund website to catch up on what is
new, view the artwork that has been donated for sale and read the compelling
letters of support from notable people who have voiced their outrage and concern
for what is happening to
Lawrence.<http://www.lawrencebroselegaldefensefund.com/>

Thank you for your continued support.  Please share this with your own network.

The Lawrence Brose Legal Defense Fund Team