[Frameworks] Filmtronics Lab (New York, 1961-1980s?)

John Powers jpowers95 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 10 17:49:01 UTC 2015

Hello Frameworks,
For my current research, I'm looking for information about Filmtronics Lab, which went into business in New York in 1961. Many filmmakers, including Hollis Frampton and Jonas Mekas, printed their films there.
Does anyone have information about/contact information for Bill Kiernan (general manager), Harry Robel (lab manager), or Joe Williams (timer)? I'd also be very happy to hear from filmmakers who had direct experience working with them.
Best way to reach me is:jppowers at wisc.edu
Thanks very much for any assistance you can offer!
best,John Powers