[Frameworks] LA 16mm tech

mariah garnett mariah.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 16:56:03 UTC 2015

thanks! always good to know of resources.

But actually i'm looking for a person to be on basically be a stand in for
me while this show is being installed and running because i won't be here.
I don't actually need looper for this (but will in the future I'm sure), so
i need someone in LA who can thread a projector and fix a splice if it
breaks and who will be here in July and August.

but i'll definitely check them out! thanks!