[Frameworks] sound examples in film + video

Ruth Hayes randomruth at comcast.net
Mon Jun 15 16:27:16 UTC 2015

I recommend Kevin T. Allen's documentary films, the most recent being "Real West". He produces really beautiful soundscapes for these works using contact mics and mostly diegetic sound, including interviews.  You can find his work through Small Gauge films.

Ruth Hayes

http://www.randommotion.com
blogs.evergreen.edu/hayesr