[Frameworks] sound examples in film + video

Esperanza Collado esperanzacollado1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 21:03:34 UTC 2015

Hi Matt,

Laida Lertxundi's work fits perfectly what you are looking for. Her films
emphasize very clearly the differences of diegetic and non-diagetic sound.
You wont find her films on the internet but if you write her an email im
sure she will provide access to Vimeo links. You can find her email in her
website laidalertxundi.com

Best,

Esperanza Collado