[Frameworks] Films on nuclear energy, The Cold War, utopia

Milwaukee Underground Film Festival muff at film-milwaukee.org
Sun Mar 1 15:24:43 UTC 2015

This is a large collection of works along those lines. Unless you're only looking for oldies.

http://www.uraniofestival.org/en/

The connection ranges from very loose to very specific in terms of subject matter, and from very standard documentary to experimental animation.

-Daniel
Milwaukee Underground Film Festival
2015 Submission Deadline: March 1st, 2015
film-milwaukee.org
MUFF 2015 - April 30-May 3