[Frameworks] Opportunities for filmmaking in Brooklyn.

steve cossman stevecossman at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 3 19:28:04 UTC 2015

Frameworker's
Good afternoon and warm wishes to those in cold climates.
I wanted to share the Spring offerings for MONO NO AWARE this April and May.  We've got a few new offerings like Cyanotype 16mm filmmaking, Underwater filmmaking and a special offering of Mattes and Multiple Exposures with visiting artist Tomonari Nishikawa.
Feel free to share with friends, colleagues, and persons of interest.  As always the workshops are limited to 10 or less participants and include all related materials: film stock, processing, HD transfer, online hosting, festival waivers and will screen as part of the FREE monthly screening party. APRIL• Intro to 16mm Filmmaking• B/W Super-8mm Filmmaking• Hand-Processing B/W Reversal Film• Direct Filmmaking Animation• Cyanotype 16mm Filmmaking *NEW!*MAY• Intro to 16mm Filmmaking• Color Super-8mm Filmmaking• 3-D Puppet Animation• Underwater 16mm Filmmaking (Coming Soon!)• Mattes & Multiple-Exposures: 16mm Techniques with Tomonari Nishikawa *VISITING ARTIST*

Thanks so much for your time and support,
Hope to see you this Spring.
Steve CossmanFounder / Director MONO NO AWARE