[Frameworks] Howard Guttenplan (April 6th, 1934 - February 23rd, 2015)

RE X roeenney at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 22:34:19 UTC 2015

I really liked Howard a lot. He was strict, but would give you slack when
it mattered most. Nature doesn't make them like Howard anymore! Sad news,
Jay...sad news...

On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 5:32 PM, William Wees, Dr. <william.wees at mcgill.ca>
wrote:

> Sad news, indeed. Howard was one of those key people who keep things going
> in New York's domain of experimental/avant-garde film. In my mind's eye, I
> see us exchanging smiles of recognition as we stand in line for the next
> screening at "Views from the Avant-Garde."
>
> --Bill Wees

Everyone's got a right to be a damn fool.
*Je veux que je veux.*