[Frameworks] Footage from training session at George Eastman House

Roger D. Wilson rogerdwilson at sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 8 16:15:38 UTC 2015

Hello Folks,
Some of you may find this of interest, in February of 2015 I spent 4 intensive days training at George Eastman House learning how to make my own Silver Bromide Gelatin Emulsion and coating it to 16mm clear leader. This footage are the tests Nick Brandreth and I shot as we explored the process. The shots play in order of our tests and you can see how our process continued to improve as the week moved forward. Thanks to Nick Brandreth and Mark Osterman for this great opportunity to learn this process at George Eastman House.
https://vimeo.com/121521459
Roger D. Wilson

Sent from Outlook