[Frameworks] Formula for processing 7240 reversal as vhf or e6?

Scout Fenn scoutfee7 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 21:20:00 UTC 2015

Does anyone have a formula for processing the older color reversal 7240
film , which was intended for VNF-1 process, but possible in E6. I'm aware
E6 process will provide result, but I'm hoping to achieve a higher contrast
more saturated image than what E6 results with this stock. Therefore, does
anyone perhaps have alterations to E6 or a VNF-like formula that may
produce higher contrast and color? Or perhaps a source? I'm hoping to
process as reversal  rather than crossprocess. Thanks for any assistance .
-robbie