[Frameworks] Odd 35mm reel of OUR MR. SUN or the like

Rick Prelinger footage at panix.com
Wed Mar 18 17:48:28 UTC 2015

Asking this for friends (Futurefarmers) working on a piece for the fall: would anyone who has accumulated odd reels of 35mm have a faded, half-damaged or otherwise non-archival copy of part or all of OUR MR. SUN (in 35mm)? Their piece is acute rather than chronic, as we used to say when I worked high school summers in the thoracic surgery lab, meaning that the reel would not be returned.

If not MR. SUN, possibly something else that might deal with energy, labor, horsepower, humanpower.

Thank you for any leads, which I will pass on to them.
Rick

Rick Prelinger / @footage
Prelinger Archives, San Francisco    http://www.prelinger.com
footage at panix.com

Associate Professor, Film & Digital Media, UC Santa Cruz
rick at ucsc.edu

Prelinger Library (http://www.prelingerlibrary.org), a member of the Intersection Incubator, a program of Intersection for the Arts providing fiscal sponsorship, incubation and consulting to artists (http://www.theintersection.org).