[Frameworks] LIFT International Artist Residency application due April 1

director at lift.on.ca director at lift.on.ca
Thu Mar 19 15:17:47 UTC 2015

LIFT in Toronto has opened our call for international artists who wish to
use our film facilities. Info is here:

http://lift.ca/programming/call-submissions-international-artist-residencies-20152016

In the past two years, we've had OJOBOCA, Anne Maree Barry, Pablo Marin,
Dirk De Bruyn, Kate Ewald, Meg Rorison, Steve Cossman, Julie Murray, Mary
Stark, Mary Helena Clark, Kerstin Schroedinger and Claudio Caldini (and
probably someone I'm missing) all come by for a visit and to work on their
films.

Get in touch!
Chris

--
Chris Kennedy - Executive Director

Liaison of Independent Filmmakers of Toronto (LIFT)
1137 Dupont Street, Toronto, Ontario, M6H 2A3
Tel:  416.588.6444
Fax:  416.588.7017
Web:  www.lift.ca

Charitable # 125986406RR0001