[Frameworks] 35mm/16mm screening space

Christopher Ball cbifilms at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 07:59:13 UTC 2015

I want to introduce frameworks members to a rare 35mm / 16mm / Super 8mm /
HD screening space in the East Coast of Canada.  I have a 25 seat theatre
with Dolby digital surround for 35mm and HD with flat, scope and 1.33
projection lenses and a platter or reel to reel transport system.  More
details can be found at my website, www.cbifilms.com  click on "of
interest" then "Church Lake Cinemateque"  The Cinemateque is located in
rural Nova Scotia on a 60 acre property bordering a lake.  I also collect
35mm and 16mm prints.  I believe I am the 2nd last facility in Atlantic
Canada that can still support 35mm projection, the other being the Vogue
Cinema in Sackville NB.

Christopher