[Frameworks] Women working in Expanded Cinema

Cathy Rogers cathysr at btinternet.com
Fri Mar 20 19:12:49 UTC 2015

Hi

I think I replied to this thread earlier but it hasn't come through so
at the risk of repeating stuff..

In London there's

Collective-iz made up for four women (Amy Dickson, Maria Anastassiou ,
Deniz Johns and Karolina Raczynski)  http://collective-iz.tumblr.com/about
Jennifer Nightingale
and myself Cathyrogers.co.uk

Mary Stark and Sally Golding have already been mentioned and there are
more I'll think on...

Best
Cathy