[Frameworks] What are the 3 Essential Films that you would show Artists on their first foray into the Moving Image Realm ?

Elizabeth McMahon elizmcmahon at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 22:23:39 UTC 2015

Dear Cindy,

Your distinction is well taken. However, I see "Spook Sport" so infused
with the witticism and singularity of each of them! I think it is
rightfully recognized as a brilliant tour de force of two of cinema's most
fecund experimental filmmaking minds.

I really appreciate the preliminary information on the memorial tribute for
Cecille, one of the most under-appreciated seminal forces in driving
experimental/avant garde filmmaking, with a particular spotlight on yeoman
women filmmakers.

I had learned privately of Aram's passage, and thank you for announcing it.
It is important for people to recognize how essential each were to the
other, as intimate partners, and partnered artists. I'd like to talk to you
privately, if you don't mind emailing, regarding Cecille. I have been an
admirer for many years, and always wanted to invite you for a program.
Maybe one of these days!

Best,
Elizabeth

Elizabeth