[Frameworks] 2. Re: What are the 3 Essential Films that you would show Artists on their first foray into the Moving Image Realm ?

Francisco Torres fjtorrespr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 18:48:17 UTC 2015

''If you want to take a group of curious, excited young artists and
basically make them want to kill themselves, by all means, show them
"Wavelength." ''

This gave me an idea for a film. It would be titled-

''If Wavelength tires them what would La Region Central do?''

I first saw Wavelength at age 19 and it did not made me feel like killing
myself but to take a Bolex and make something as weird as it.... Guess it
had to do with the fact that it was 1980.