[Frameworks] Response to Gene Youngblood

Elizabeth McMahon elizmcmahon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 20:08:00 UTC 2015

I apologize, in general, for whatever. I don't want to add to polemics that
disdain and dissuade an inclusive environment.  Like Sasha, I barely
contribute, to most listservs, for fear of attack and ridicule, and yet I
did apparently myself, however, depending on your POV, regarding her
remarks directed at Gene Youngblood, which really irked me, and I do not
apologize for them. I hope their tone was professional, but if not, then I
was wrong. I know I can be a smart ass, but I did have fundamental problems
with Sasha's public comments of Gene's remarks, and I make no apology for
them.

Elizabeth McMahon

Elizabeth