[Frameworks] Seeking 16mm Hi-Con film stock

Jason Halprin jihalprin at gmail.com
Sat May 9 02:51:26 UTC 2015

There shouldn't be a significant difference between Hi-Con (7363) and Sound
film (such as 2378) for making rayograms. Sound film is meant to be very
high contrast, and since you are largely either blocking light (with
objects) or exposing the film, it would be a good choice.

-Jason Halprin

Jason Halprin
jihalprin at gmail.com