[Frameworks] looking for copy/animation stand (or tips on making one)

Lady Snowblood snowbloods.parasol at gmail.com
Mon May 25 20:06:38 UTC 2015

I made the “Amanda Bonaiuto” model last year, using the directions found on this page (scroll down) : http://smfaanimation.blogspot.com/p/animation-workspaces.html <http://smfaanimation.blogspot.com/p/animation-workspaces.html>

Its kindof gigantic, but I made it so that I could fit a set of glass shelves underneath the camera for layered 2d animation work.
It does fit onto a tabletop.

Oh, cost $70 to make including glass shelving.

Jessica