[Frameworks] Does anyone know how to adjust volume or gain within Adobe Media Encoder?

Rajesh Barnabas rbarnabas at gmail.com
Fri May 29 01:15:57 UTC 2015

Working at a community station and people send us their files with all
sorts of audio settings. Want to be able to take the digital audio down
while converting the video to the format we need it in. Video works great,
just the audio people edit in digital is too loud for broadcast.

I know I could take the audio down in Mpeg Streamclip but that would be a 2
program process. And I can't use Mpeg Streamclip for the video conversion
because it does not do Mpeg-2 encoding, which I need for our picky
broadcaster.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks ahead of time,

Rajesh